Muscle Diary 101

Muscle Diary 101

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Day 3 9 March 16

Today I felt like doing something different so I did. :-)

I made sure to cover the whole body as I have been doing. Remember that although this is Day 3 of the blog I had been working out the whole body for a small bit longer. A 3 day whole body routine actually suits me down to the ground as currently I think that is all my body can handle plus I get to spend time on my websites. :-)

Anyhow here's today's workout.

Superset:

3 sets bench press and 3 sets chin ups.

For bench press I did 1 flat, 1 at the next incline and another at the incline after. All with 20kg so nothing too taxing although I want to make sure that I don't hurt my shoulder (which I hurt in the pool last year and hasn't fully recovered.

After the superset I did 2 x 12 flat bench press with 30kg & 35kg.

3 x 12 Squats @ 35kg

3 x 12 dumbell shoulder press with 6kg, 7.5kg and 10kg for each dumbell (again watching the shoulder so that it doesn't get injured)

3 x 12 tricep pushdown @ 7kg

1 x 12, 1 x 10, 1 x 8 standing dumbell curls with 12.5kg each dumbell

The calf raise machine was taken so I did 3 x 12 leg presses working up to 230 pounds.

1 x 5 chin ups as I was waiting for the hanging leg raise machine

3 x 15 hanging leg raises.

Within half an hour I had eaten 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, a slice of wholemeal bread and 500ml protein shake.

Recovery time again and I can't wait till Friday.

Here's more motivation!


No comments:

Post a Comment